Friday, June 19, 2009

Glad to be on to Tray 6!

Well, I have to say, I'm glad to be on to Tray 6. Tray 5 felt really bulky and it was a struggle to keep it on. I'm supposed to change trays every Thursday, or every 14 days. This time, I just couldn't hang out any longer and by Wednesday afternoon, I popped in tray 6 and was soooo relieved! Tray 6 feels so much better for some reason. It just doesn't have that big bulky feel. I almost don't even feel like they're in my mouth. Seriously!



Tray 6 feels so comfortable that it's much better wearing them than having them out. It's been quite easy having them in for the 22+ hours a day. I eat, brush and pop them back in! I guess the processing differs for some of the trays, who knows!


The picture is with me wearing Tray #6.

That's my update!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Terrie! Your teeth really look good! A lot better than mine but you're ahead of me.
    I'll email you soon; haven't felt good all weekend.
    Crispy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Crispy! Although, my teeth look quite good with my trays in, I still have quite a way to go before they're anywhere near straight. On the bright side, I'm almost at the half way point!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter