Friday, May 15, 2009

I'm mid-way through Tray 3 and I'm finding my speech a little difficult. I think the bottom tray of this set goes a little deeper into my mouth and I'm finding it sometimes difficult when I talk fast so I have to be really conscious to talk slow or I end up sounding funny.

I'm quite conscious of the spaces between my teeth from the IPR and it looks much better with my trays in, so I've been keeping the trays in a lot and as soon as I'm finished eating, I brush, floss and pop them back in. This means that I've had the trays on for well over 22 hours each day and that's a good thing!

I have uploaded my clincheck video. I watch this all the time!! It's only 3 seconds and it goes rather quick.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Terrie! my dentist doesn't know how to send me a copy of my clin check but that's OK.
    I'm on day 3 of #2 & there's no discomfort at all, just annoying.
    Looks like you have 11 attachments; is that right? My bottoms are worse than the top.
    My email address is Glor263@aol.com; I'd like to hear from you. Thanks!
    Crispy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Terrie! Looks like you have 11 attachments.
    I don't think that your teeth are as bad as mine are. My dentist doesn't know how to send me a clin check but that's OK; he showed it to me a couple of times.
    I had IPR to the left of my top front teeth; can't really see it which is good.
    Today I've noticed that my teeth are very sore when I take the trays out; I'll have to eat something soft for awhile. I also keep them in alot. I'll let you know how the outie tool is when I receive it.
    I'm sure that your teeth will be beautiful when you're finished so hang in there.
    Crispy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hooray for clinchecks! I think I've watched mine dozens of times now. looks like you've got great results to look forward to. all the best!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter